Why Choose Advanced Professional Investigations?
Advanced Professional Investigations takes the time to learn your needs and identify solutions.
API’s goal is to provide solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We do this by providing professional, effective, and timely investigations that have a lawful purpose. We maintain the highest integrity, quality, and consistency, ensuring our methods, techniques, and documentation will be upheld in a legal setting. We provide our services to insurance companies, corporations, attorneys, self-insureds, third-party administrators, and risk managers throughout Colorado and beyond.
What you can expect:
Timely and Responsive:
- We take the time to listen to our clients’ needs and are dedicated to effective communication, excellent customer service, and meeting those needs.
- Our work product is delivered within 48 hours of case completion.
- We regularly communicate with our clients by providing updates and seeking feedback.
- We respond to phone calls promptly, typically less than half an hour during business hours.
- We respond to emails immediately, when circumstances allow but strive to respond to all inquiries within one business hour.
- Reports are delivered to our clients based on their prescribed timetable. Deadlines are our top priority, and work product is submitted according to the client’s preference for delivery.
- We have only highly experienced, trained professional investigators on staff who work diligently to ensure you have all the evidence available.
- We are extremely attentive to accuracy and detail when conducting investigations and writing reports to ensure all work product is complete, free of errors, and nothing is omitted.
- API was founded in 2006. Our investigators have 8 – 26 years of investigative experience, specializing in insurance defense and corporate and legal investigations.
- Experience matters! There is simply no substitute for it in the investigative profession and is the key to successful results whether you need a complex or simple investigation.
- We know what to look for, and we catch the little details with an efficient tenacity that minimizes your risk and often helps win the case.
- With our competent, effective and proficient team, you gain an unparalleled depth of skill and knowledge to help you prevail.
- We are cognizant of the fact that our actions reflect on our clients. We conduct all our investigations legally and truthfully and maintain a professional demeanor consistent with the insurance, corporate, and legal environments.
- We conduct ourselves professionally and ethically. You can be confident that our methods, techniques, and documentation will hold up in a court of law.
- We practice the highest ethical standards; we uphold your ethical obligation as ours.
- We take the time to understand your requirements and will do nothing to jeopardize your case, reputation, brand, or license.
- As a licensed and insured professional investigative agency, we do not use practices or tactics which are illegal, unethical, or unprofessional.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product and back it up with professional testimony if needed.
- Written reports are always provided and are professionally written.
- Objectivity: Our job is to Observe – Record – Report. Our work product contains only the facts, no opinions, no suppositions, and no bias. We are impeccably objective in our work.
- We carefully plan and execute every investigation.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product that communicates the facts concisely and clearly.
- We will never succumb to quick and easy conclusions at the expense of accuracy and quality.
- Well Written Reports: Our reports provide facts and support your case.