Advanced Professional Investigations takes the time to learn your needs and identify solutions.
API’s goal is to provide solutions that meet our client’s objectives. We do this through providing professional, effective and timely insurance defense and corporate investigations for cases that have a lawful purpose. We provide our services to insurance defense and business attorneys, insurance companies, self-insureds, third party administrators, risk managers and corporations throughout Colorado and beyond. We maintain the highest integrity, quality, and consistency, ensuring our methods, techniques, and documentation will be upheld in a legal setting.
Our team of experienced professionals act with and maintain the highest level of integrity and standards. We consistently provide personalized, high-quality services by maintaining objectivity in our cases and collecting the facts legally and ethically, allowing our documentation to stand on its own in court.
What you can expect:
Timely and Responsive:
- We take the time to listen to our clients’ needs and are dedicated to effective communication, excellent customer service, and meeting those needs.
- Our work product is delivered within 48 hours of case completion.
- We regularly communicate with our clients providing updates and feedback.
- We respond to phone calls promptly, typically less than a half an hour during business hours.
- We respond to emails immediately, when circumstances allow, but strive to respond to all inquiries within one business hour.
- Reports are delivered to our client based on their prescribed timetable. Deadlines are our top priority as well as our client’s preference of delivery.
- We have only highly experienced, trained professional investigators on staff who work diligently to ensure you have all the evidence available.
- We are extremely attentive to accuracy and detail when conducting investigations and writing reports to ensure all work product is complete, free of errors, and nothing is omitted.
- API was founded in 2006. Our investigators have a minimum of 17 years of investigative experience, specializing in insurance defense and corporate investigations and an emphasis on surveillance-based investigative requests.
- Experience matters! There is simply no substitute for it in the investigative profession and is the key to successful results whether you have a complex investigation or seemingly simple request.
- We know what to look for, and we catch the little details with an efficient tenacity that minimizes your risk and often helps win the case.
- With our competent, effective and proficient team, you gain an unparalleled depth of skill and knowledge to help you prevail.
- We are cognizant of the fact that our actions reflect on our clients. We conduct all our investigations in a legal and truthful manner and maintain a professional demeanor consistent with the insurance and corporate environment.
- We conduct ourselves professionally and ethically. You can be confident that our methods, techniques, and documentation will hold up in a court of law.
- We practice the highest ethical standards; we uphold your ethical obligation as ours.
- We take the time to understand your requirements and will do nothing to jeopardize your case, reputation, brand or license.
- As a licensed and insured professional investigative agency, we do not use practices or tactics which are illegal, unethical or unprofessional.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product and back it up with professional testimony, if needed.
- Written reports are always provided and are professionally written.
- Objectivity: Our job is to Observe – Record – Report. Our work product contains only the facts; no opinions, no suppositions, and no bias. We are impeccably objective in our work.
- We carefully plan and execute every investigation.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product that communicates the facts in a concise and clear manner.
- We will never succumb to quick and easy conclusions at the expense of accuracy and quality.
- Well Written Reports: Our reports provide facts and support your case.
Call us today 720-933-9301